LOUISVILLE SLUGGER OMAHA FGOS14 BGCM1 CATCHER’S MITT
A young ballplayer training to become a serious ballplayer needs a serious glove to match him. The Omaha Select series is designed with professional patterns scaled to optimize fit for the elite, select-level player.
- Glove series designed for the player who is crossing over from youth baseball to more competitive levels
- Lightweight cowhide, oil-treated leather for superior feel and fit
- Professional patterns
- Bruise-gard™ padding offers added protection
- Dye-through lacing for extra durability
- 31" circumference intermediate catcher's mitt specifically designed for the select player
- Conventional open back
- Closed two-piece web
- Boxster design creates larger pocket with easier closure
- Suit - Youth
- Regular Only: Glove worn on left hand for right handed throw.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Base 2 Base users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.