The PowerNet Weighted Training Balls are designed to help hitters drive the barrel through the ball following through completely. The weight of the ball helps in muscle memory development and gives you instant feedback on every contact swing. Instantly know miss-hits versus square hits. The balls have a limited flight letting you perform full swings in limited space and without using hitting nets. Great for some last minute drills to focus proper swing mechanics before start of game or even at-bat. Best use of training ball is a quick underhand toss from in front of batter, but also works great off tee when hitting into open areas with limited space. Also great for warm-up tosses before throwing a real baseball or softball. Sold in a Pack of (6) Balls: Ball Size: 2.8"
- BUILD PROPER TECHNIQUE - The Weighted Training Balls make sure that you are performing the proper follow through on your batting and throwing technique.
- INSTANT FEEDBACK - See how proper hits and miss-hits alter how far the ball goes and the direction of the ball. Correct your form mid-drill.
- HIGHLY DURABLE - The pliable plastic cover is durable thick and designed for years of hard hits and throws.
- BUILD POWER - Work out muscle groups that are specific to batter and pitcher movements. Make your swings and throws stronger. With this dual-purpose workout, build power while you're warming up.
- BALL WEIGHT: 16OZ.
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS - German Marquez, Jose Martinez, Gorkys Hernandez.
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO ABL PLAYERS - Andrew Campbell, Logan Wade, Sam Holland, Rhys Niit, Justin Erasmus.